Pages

18 October 2011

Shabby Road 125 (Etsy Shop)

I can't believe it's been exactly a month since my last post! I had so many ideas and intentions... well, they are still there, I apparently need to work on my follow-through ;)

I've met some wonderful people lately on Etsy and wanted to share another recommendation. Shabby Road 125 is run by Ember in Stratford, Toronto, Ontario, Canada - she sells shabby chic, rustic cottage country decor and let me tell you, she has some wonderful items! Here are just a few:
Shabby chic, serving tray, wedding tray, holiday tray, jewelry tray, cottage display, heavily tarnished
Serving tray/wedding tray/holiday tray/jewelry tray/cottage display - $14.50 + s&h
2 very heavy metal sap buckets, Vintage antique farm rustic perfect for garden
2 very heavy metal vintage sap buckets - $39.00 + s&h
Shabby chic, ear ring holder, candy dish, ornate dish, jewelry dish, painted cottage decor
ear ring holder, candy dish, jewelry dish, painted decor - $12.50 + s&h
Metal lampshade, naked lampshade, industrial lampshade, shabby chic, French country, cottage decor
Vintage metal lampshade, industrial, French country - $13.95 + s&h

Ember also carries drawer pulls and handles, door knockers, tons of vintage metal trays, vintage vanity pieces (mirrors, trays, brushes), and other items all reasonably priced. The items that are hand painted are protected so you don't have to worry about them being damaged from use.

One of the things I like about her shop is the way she lists a lot of her items - she puts in the title and descriptions alternate uses for the items (like the candy dish that can be used for jewelry, etc.). I enjoy the suggestions because it helps me think outside of the box and look at items for a different use than originally intended.

Ember doesn't just have great items, she is a wonderful shop owner! I've had a few conversations with her online and it's always a pleasure to talk to and work with her. She knows the meaning of customer service and goes out of her way to exceed even MY expectations (and those of you that know me know just how PICKY I am!).

Stop by her shop and check out her items - she's always adding new things! Oh, and check out the links on her page to her other shops... and if you buy anything, tell her Annalisa said HELLO!

No comments: