Have you ever wished you could tell someone you thought of as a dear friend that you were aware of their struggles and would like to offer yourself as a source of strength?
I feel stuck between a rock and a well...a bigger rock!
If I could, I would tell this particular friend that I have always known what they were going through, but it hasn't changed the fact that I love them dearly. I made that decision years ago and my feelings have never changed.
If I could, I would tell them that I am here and always will be if they want to talk, vent, cry...
If I could, I would tell them that God loves them and He always will.
If I could, I would remind them of the words that they shared with me years ago when I was struggling with personal issues....
"Gird up your loins, Fresh courage take, Our God will NEVER us forsake..."
If only...
No comments:
Post a Comment