I've been so busy posting things on
Pinterest, I've neglected posting things to my blog! Today I thought I would share our ideas for Kemsley's room. She owns a beautiful antique Art Deco Waterfall bedroom set that once belonged to her great-grandmother, Anita. My father gave it to her when she was much younger, and it has been kept in the guest room until she could appreciate it fully. We've (okay, "I") decided a few months ago to slowly but surely update all of our rooms to reflect French decorating styles... well, let's call it regions of France decorating! We'll have a room that reflects the Provence region (French Provincial), a little French Country, and to begin the transformations, we'll start with Kemsley's room which will use that Art Deco bedroom set with a little Paris Chic mixed in.
Our inspiration began with this fabric and the following picture of a room incorporating the basic colors... and then some of the other inspiration pieces we've found (see all of the ideas that we've collected on
Pinterest):
 |
| Saw this at Savers, but missed getting it. Source: WalMart.com |
 |
| Love the wall mural! Source: Tumblr |
No comments:
Post a Comment