For a Christmas program in elementary school, my grade level was to sing that great song that goes "Let There Be Peace On Earth..and let it being with ME!" Ever since then, I have dreamed of world peace. People think it is a ridiculous thing to dream for as I am only one person...but I still think it's a good dream.
Yesterday, while selecting hymns for the next several months worth of Sacrament meetings, I was flipping through the channels and landed on the VH1 Top 20 countdown. (I know, the two things don't really go together, but I like to have background noise!)
One of the top videos was a new one from Nickelback - "If Everyone Cared."
It got my attention. You can see the video at http://www.nickelback.com/ by clicking on the link to the right that reads: Watch "If Everyone Cared" and other Nickelback videos!
My favorite part is the quote at the end from Margaret Mead: "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
You CAN make a difference! Wold peace can begin with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment