Pages

09 September 2011

I believe in PINK...

Some of the blogs I follow occasionally send out postings with favorite Pinterest finds, so I thought - I should do that! I LOVE Pinterest. You might say I am slightly addicted. I don't just browse pins from other members (if you do that day after day, you'll just see the same things pinned over and over and over and... well, you get the idea, it gets old), I go out and find new and interesting things to pin instead. I'm trying to use my Pinterest boards as actual interests and it has turned out to be a great way to "bookmark" things visually. If you're like me, your bookmarks are out of control and you don't look at most of them unless you decide to annually clean them up! Having a visual bookmark (or pin) of something I like, something I want to try and make or replicate, something I want to try and cook/bake, etc. means I am actually doing something with my bookmarks! For example, I posted a few weeks ago some of the pins from Kemsley's bedroom redo - and we've actually done some of these things! I used to carry a composition book with magazine cutouts, but this has worked better because I can open it up on my iPad and see what colors, design ideas, etc. we've collected - all based on what actual interests are, not just something I saw once in a magazine.

Today, I thought I would share some pins from one of my favorite boards, my I believe in PINK board! Yep, I love the color pink. If ever you were to meet me, it would be obvious - a lot of my wardrobe is pink, my purse is pink, my iPad cover is pink, my laptop cover is pink, my calculator is pink, most of my pens are pink, I could go on and on.

Know who else loved pink? Audrey Hepburn. The title for this post (and my pink board) is from a quote of hers:

So, here are some of my favorite pink pins:
great idea for a pink door

and a great pink facade

and this aged pink door... delicious!

pink piano, of course!

pink gown/wedding dress

old pink book bundles

fabulous pink clock

pink quartz anyone?

Paris!

pink Pyrex... yep!

pink bike as a garden display

pink Rococo living room! Love! LOVE! LOVE!

pink tools - want them!

pink Hummer

isn't that a gorgeous color?

pink Doc Martens... yep, need these!

Everything is "pretty in pink"

love this curvy sofa in pink

pink office chair

my fav pink kitchen and appliances

pink luggage for decorating

inspiration piece for my future office space

Thanks for the inspiration Audrey!

Do you believe in pink? If you do, or if you simply want to join Pinterest because it seems like a fun place to hang out and get some great inspiration, leave a comment below with your email address (leave like this so you avoid spam bots: "copperanna13 {at} gmail {dot} com") and I will send you a personal invite!

No comments: